Our chalet for sale in La Tania is an opportunity to acquire a unique property in one of the most popular resorts in the Alps. La Tania is part of the Courchevel Valley (Three Valleys) but it is located between Courchevel and Meribel. It is therefore easy to ski into either of the valleys from the top of the gondola lift. A perfect location for exploring the whole Three Valleys area!
The village of La Tania is also lively in the summer season of July and August. There are numerous alpine activities available in the village and the local area. The gondola lift opens for hiking and walking as well as for mountain bikes.
Facts & Figures
|Resort:||Courchevel La Tania|
|Location:||Click for Google Map|
|Floorspace:||415 m2 – 4 floors|
|Bedrooms:||14 bedrooms – 28 people|
The accommodation is over four levels and has a total floor space of approximately 415m2 (including some areas of the top floor which are lower than 1.8m height). There are 14 bedrooms in total and these are of various types. Most of the bedrooms are double or twin rooms with en-suite facilities. There are also four small bunk bedrooms which are designed for families with children or for single occupancy. In total the chalet can accommodate up to 28 people.
The original architect designed this chalet for sale for commercial rental and with it’s unique capacity, it has always delivered a very high rate of occupation when in rental. Equally, a new owner could remove some of the interior walls to reduce the number of bedrooms and increase their size. In this way, the chalet would become a beautiful family home.
The chalet divides into two equal halves, with a separate staircase for each side. On the main floor, there are two living rooms, each with a fireplace. The living rooms have a sliding wall to separate them if desired. Both halves of the chalet share the same dining room and kitchen.
On the basement level, there are large storage areas and staff rooms, along with a shower room, boot room with electric boot warmers and secondary food preparation area/laundry.
Layout of the chalet for sale
Ground Level – Basement
- Entrance lobby on each side of the chalet
- Boot room with ski racks, benches and heated boot warmers
- Utility area with hot water tanks (large capacity) and laundry
- Preparation room with worktops, storage cupboards and oven
- Storage rooms
- Staff rooms or additional storage areas
- Shower room/WC
First Floor – Main Living Area
- Two living rooms with modular seating for at least 28 people in total
- Each living room has a fireplace
- The living rooms divide with a sliding door or left open as one
- Separate WC
- Walk-in storage cupboard
- Kitchen with professional gas hob and double oven
- Dining room
Second Floor – Bedrooms
- Two family “suites” each consisting of a double room and a separate bunk room with shower room with WC on the landing between the rooms
- Four double/twin rooms with en-suite shower and WC
Third Floor – Bedrooms
- Two rear-side double rooms with balcony, en-suite bathroom and WC
- Two bunk bed rooms with en-suite shower and WC
- Two front-side double rooms with balcony, en-suite shower and WC
- Walk-around balconies to both living rooms
- Gas bottle storage area to the rear
- Private driveway
- Large terrace accessed from the kitchen/dining area
- Key code entry system
It is rare to find a chalet for sale in such a good location in one of the top resorts of France. The current owner will also offer the property with all furniture, equipment and contents by separate arrangement if required. As a result, this chalet could be ready to move into with a minimum of effort.
The property is currently a commercial venture and owned in a rental company (SCI). If you are considering the purchase as a business venture, it is also possible to purchase the existing company to be able to easily start operation with a ready-made French business.
The SCI is registered with a long trading history at the chambers of commerce and also has all the necessary tax and TVA registrations. A sale of the company rather than the property would mean simply changing the registered owners. We are happy to share commercial information on rental performance if required.
The chalet is in full compliance wtih all the safety regulations in France required of a property of this size. It has an ERP registration and approval with the local authorities and full history of all electrical and gas safety checks and inspections.
Price: Negotiable according to the purchase terms – contact us to arrange a viewing or for further information