We are currently offering building plots for sale in a perfect position in the heart of the village of La Plagne Montalbert. The remaining plot is 81m2 and located directly on the main high street. The position of this land is therefore ideal for a small chalet or a shop with a frontage at the start of the high street, with apartments above. We understand building is possible on 100% of the land footprint, up to 11m height to the apex of the building – this would theoretically mean a building of 3 or 4 levels is possible.
The plot is just a stone’s throw from the piste and the gondola lift and at the end of the main village shopping street.
Facts & Figures – Building Plot for Sale
Google Maps Location
Size of Plot m2
Suitable for Building
Interested in our building plots?
Both plots require planning permission but are in an area classified for building. The area is classed as “Uaa” – which is an area containing buildings from the ancient village. For this reason, you would need to draw up architectural plans which satisfy the local regulations. We believe the applicable conditions would be as follows but as regulations frequently change you should confirm with the council or consult a local architect. We can put you in touch with local professionals if required.
- The plots are village centre/high street and are therefore 100% buildable
- Maximum height in this area is 11m to the apex of the roof
- Buildings would need to be in character with the traditional village style because the Uaa zone is a protected area. The council requires all new developments to be in keeping with the existing buildings
Every new building needs to include parking spaces – we believe the current rules are as follows:
- Residential property – 2 parking spaces per apartment up to 120m2, regardless of apartment size. In addition, there you need 1 additional parking space per 25m2 additional accommodation space.
- Commercial property – 1 parking space per 20m2 of sales surface (shop floor not including stock rooms, back office or kitchens)
Cadastral Plan Montalbert Centre
- Plots 156 and 144 are marked in green
- The red hashed area next to 156 is a reserved area for pathways, owned by the council
Detailed Cadastral Plan
- Plots 144 and 156 are marked in green
- You can see the main high street of Montalbert and the frontage of Plot 156
- The pathways around the area (the red hashed areas in the above plan) are seen here in detail as “chemin rural”
Further information on planning regulations and applications can be found at the Mairie d’Aime.
YD144 – €550,000 SOLD subject to contract
YD156 – €180,000
You must be logged in to post a comment.