Our chalet for sale in La Plagne is built to a very high standard with top quality materials throughout. The chalet has 8 en-suite bedrooms and can sleep up to 18 people with rooms arranged over three floors. There is 300m2 of floor space available (including some space less than 1.8m height on the upper floor). The open-plan living area has plenty of space for comfortable seating and dining.
The chalet is situated on the edge of the village centre of La Plagne Montalbert. Part of the large Paradiski domain, Montalbert is a traditional village at 1400m altitude with a gondola lift connecting to the other villages of La Plagne. The resort operates in both the winter and summer seasons. The tree-lined pistes descend to the resort level and snow-cannons assure the snow cover throughout the winter season. During the summer, there are numerous activities and festivals in the village itself as well as surrounding areas.
Each of the 8 bedrooms has an en-suite shower or bathroom and some have balconies. However, the original design and build means a buyer could join some bedrooms together to create a family home with large accommodation. The chalet is therefore ideal for either a commercial rental activity or as a family home with some modifications.
The chalet includes a luxury “playroom” with hexagonal sunken jacuzzi, sauna and hydro-massage shower. There are generous living and dining areas in an open plan arrangement along with a semi-commercial kitchen which has domestic cabinetry to maintain the “look” but semi-professional appliances. On the lower floor, you will find a good sized store room, outside ski lockers in the covered porch and a good sized boot-room with electric boot warmers.
Good quality materials and equipment are throughout the property. It complies with the local fire regulations (fire doors, fire alarm, emergency lighting) which is important if the chalet a buyer wishes to use it on a commercial basis.
Key Facts – Chalet for Sale
- Village centre location in La Plagne Montalbert, part of the 2nd largest ski area in France – Paradiski
- Close to the gondola ski lift and the pistes
- Resort open in both summer and winter seasons
- 300m2 floor space
- 8 en-suite bedrooms to accommodate up to 18 people – ideal for commercial rental use
- Open-plan living and dining room
- Semi-commercial kitchen – large appliances but domestic worktops and cabinetry
- Sauna and luxury sunken jacuzzi room
- Ski and boot room – large store room – ski locker, electric boot warmers (16 places) and external covered porch
- Built to a very high standard with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Complies with the French fire regulations for commercial rental by more than 15 people
- Recently renovated with new furniture throughout – furniture and soft furnishing are also available as part of the sale by separate agreement
Price: Negotiable – please contact us for further information